- All prices and costs of the goods have been indicated in Euro currency with already included VAT of 21%.
- Prices and assortment of goods in T6/8 Shop and Coffee store may differ from prices and assortment of goods in t68.lv internet store.
Placing an order
- Select the product and size you wish (if the product has a size).
- Click ADD TO CART.
- Go to CART section and click BUY.
- Fill out the section PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- If the delivery address of the goods is in Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia, select the type of delivery – delivery to Omniva parcel machine or delivery by courier to the address indicated by you.
- Select payment type – transfer to the bank account or payment by card.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- The confirmation of the order will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by you.
It is possible to pay for goods on t68.lv website as follows:
- By transfer to the provided bank account. Delivery of the goods shall be commenced after the receipt of payment to the indicated bank account.
- Payment by the payment card issued by the bank. Upon selecting this type of payment you can pay by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro and Visa Electron payment cards. Please fill in all required information fields, when performing the payment. The processing of card data and payments is performed by Swedbank. You can find additional information on this here: swedbank.lv
Delivery in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
The goods in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are delivered within 1-2 business days from the moment of payment for the goods. Delivery is performed by SIA Omniva. During the processing of the order, you can choose one of the following types of delivery:
a) Delivery to Omniva parcel machine.
Payment for delivery in Latvia – 2.42 EUR. In Lithuania and Estonia – 3 EUR.
If, during the processing of the order, you have selected delivery to Omniva parcel machine – you have to choose the parcel machine that suits you best from the list of parcel machines in order to receive your order. The list of parcel machines is available here: https://www.omniva.lv/privats/adreses
The consignments can be retrieved from a parcel machine every day, 24 hours a day. Furthermore, you must retrieve your consignment from the parcel machine within 7 days, otherwise it will be returned to sender.
How to receive the consignment at the parcel machine?
- A personal door code will be sent to you by text or e-mail message in order to receive the consignment.
- After the receipt of the text or e-mail message, go to the parcel machine that you have selected for the receipt of your consignment.
- Use the touch screen to select your language, then select “Receive parcel”.
- Use the touch screen to enter the door code sent to you by text or e-mail message.
- Retrieve the parcel from the opened locker.
- Close the door of the locker and confirm the receipt of the consignment by pressing the “Confirm” button on the screen.
b)Pickup at T6/8 Shop&Coffee, Terbatas street 6/8, Riga, Latvia in working days 11:00-17:00
c) delivery by courier to the address indicated by you.
Payment for delivery in Latvia – 3 EUR. In Lithuania and Estonia – 4 EUR.
The courier will call you in advance in order to agree on the date and time of delivery.
Payment for international delivery is EUR 20 and delivery will be performed within 5-7 business days from the receipt of payment. International deliveries to the following countries are performed:
Germany, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Malta, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Cyprus.
For information on delivery to countries that are not included on this list, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will agree on the delivery individually.
Complaints and reclamations regarding insufficient quality of goods shall be adjudicated in accordance with the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
For the review of your complaint on the inferior quality of the goods, please submit the goods, together with a completed Claim Application and demonstrate the document that confirms the purchase at store T6/8 Shop and Coffee, Terbatas street 6/8-43, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia.
Return of the goods
If you are not satisfied with the purchased goods for any reason, you may return them to us within 30 days from the receipt of the goods. In order to return the goods, they must conform to the following requirements:
- The goods must be in an undamaged original package, with original undamaged labels.
- The goods may not be used/worn or their initial appearance, condition and quality may not be otherwise altered.
In order to return the goods, fill out the Return of Goods Form, which can be found in the My Account section of t68.lv website. Deliver the form and the goods to the following address – Terbatas iela 6/8-43, Riga, LV-1050, T6/8 Shop and Coffee.
If the goods conform to the aforementioned requirements of the returned goods, the payment for the returned goods will be returned as soon as possible, but no later than within 5 business days.