Ugg boots are a unisex style of sheepskin boot originating in Australia and New Zealand.
The UGG brand began to symbolize those who embraced sport and a relaxed, active lifestyle. UGG is now an international brand that is loved by all. This love is a result of a magical combination of the amazing functional benefits of sheepskin and the heightened emotional feeling you get when you slip them on your feet. In short, you just feel better all over when you wear UGG boots, slippers, and shoes.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and suede
- Non-wicking ballistic nylon on tongue and shaft
- Non-wicking Taslan lace
- Waterproof and breathable DryTech membrane construction
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- UGGpure™ wool and sherpa textile lining
- Waterproof bootie insole with sherpa textile lining
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- Vibram® Arctic Grip ™ and IceTrek rubber outsole for better traction on wet ice
- Cold-weather rated to -32˚C
- The Avalanche Hiker is packed with innovations like military-grade leather (which lends waterproofing, durability, and breathability) and a serious sole that’s built to keep its grip on wet ice and more. With soft wool lining, this boot withstands temps as low as -32˚C. Take them anywhere you want – or just wear in the city with your favorite denim.