Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and wind proof, all seams taped.
- Classic parka with hand warming pockets and slight backdrop with a nice feminine shap.
- Warming pile inside back and hood.
- Outer fabric in a cotton mix fabric with a soft peached surface.
- Hidden black reflective inside sleeve end to be folded out when needed.
Functions:2 directions adjustable hood2way frontzipAdjustable hemAdjustable sleeve endsAdjustable waistChin guardDetach synthetic furExtra protective peakFixed hoodHand warming pocketsInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeNapoleon pocketOne hand adjustable hoodReflective detailsZipper with cover at front