Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
What we know best – 100% waterproofness. Everything from the fabric, to the design, construction and details of the garment is made with our knowledge in how to create True waterproofness. All our products with STORMsystem™ are made to withstand the harshest weather conditions and will keep you dry from the outside elements.
- 100% water- & wind proof, all seams taped.
- Wide leg pants with two pockets at waist sides.
- Outer fabric in soft polyetser weave with twill structure.
- High waist and shaped leg hem for a nice darpe of fabric.
- Match with Hanna coat, Luna Park or Laila coat in same fabric
Functions:Fly with zipper closing