Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Padded cosy coat with high loft padding that gives a nice volume and keeps you warm.
- Long coat with cosy collar that also is a hood.
- Light weight polyester weave with dull surface. Waterrepellent finish.
- Slits at sides gives good movability.
- Hidden reflective tape at inner sleeve ends to fold up when needed.
Functions:2way frontzipFixed hoodInner stash pocketInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeReflective detailsShell fabric made of recycled fibresZipper with cover at front