Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Galon jacket with pile lining inside body and padded sleeves
- Wide velcro adjustment flaps sleeve ends with logo on
- Slanted pkt flaps with loose hanging pkts inside
- Straight shape for a looser fit.
- 2 way zipper closing at front behind placket
Functions:2way frontzip4way stretchAdjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsChin guardFixed hoodWelded pocketZipper with cover at front