Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof, all seams welded.
- Functional galon jacket with ventilation at back under yoke, see through hood peak and watch window.
- Galon fabric with cotton mix woven backing that gives fabric a nice body.
- Clean cuts and patch on pockets.
- Reflective tape detail back yoke edge.
Functions:2 directions adjustable hood2way adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsChin guardExtra protective peakFixed hoodReflective detailsWatch windowWelded pocketVentilationWR zips in exposed zippers