Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped.
- Outer fabric in light weight cotton mix. Pile lining in hood.
- Zip in west that can be worn seperatly or in parka to increase thermal function.
- Clean deisgn parka with protective hood.
- Reflective tape detail at inside sleeve ends to fold up when needed.
- Gunnar has a removable interior gilet that can be detached and used separately or as a warming layer in the parka.
- On the inside of the cuffs are reflectors which can be made visible when needed by folding the cuffs up.
- The parka is completely wind and waterproof with taped seams and is made from breathable fabric.