Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof, all seams taped.
- Classic parka with longer siluette and protective hood.
- Outer fabric in polyester weave with soft touch.
- Warm and cosy for the cold day.
- Reflective tape detail at inside sleeve end to fold up when needed.
Functions:2 directions adjustable hood2way frontzipAdjustable hemAdjustable waistDetach synthetic furFixed hoodHand warming pocketsInside elastic cuffsMultiple inner pocketsNapoleon pocketOne hand adjustable hoodReflective detailsZipper with cover at front