Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Windproof softshell jacket with water resistent fabric
- Kids jacket with functional details perfect for modern play
- Crotch under sleeve for better comfort. Pleat back for better comfort
- Reflective fabric in pleat back and reflective piping in hood
Functions:Chin guardDetach hoodElastic sleeve endsErgonomic cutReflective details
- Material: Shell 1: 94% polyester and 6% elastane, Shell 2: 100% polyester