Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped.
- Longer parka in soft toutch polyester weave with decorative pleats along waist line.
- Cosy pile lining at inside back, collar and hood.
- Reflective details in black at back yoke and sleeve adjusters.
- Contarst colour in side pleat at bellow pocket.
Functions:Adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsChin guardDetach hoodExtend sizeInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeReflective detailsZipper with cover at front