Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Windproof softshell trousers with water resistent fabric
- Ergonomic style with preshaped knees and poocket
- Soft and elastic fabric
- Adjustable elastic in waist
- Reflective piping in sideseams
Functions:Adjustable waistElastic in waistElastic leg endsErgonomic cutReflective details
- PFC-free water-repellent finish.
- Material: 100% polyester