Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% waterproof and windproof mitten with waterproof liner inside
- PU dots inside palm for better grip
- Zipper at side for easier take on and take off
- Adjustable in wrist to keep mitten in position
- Elastic security string with hook too attach to jacket or coverall
Functions:Adjustable cuffFabric mappingGlove security stringReinforced areas