Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% waterproof five finger glove with waterproof liner inside
- Silicone and PU print in palm for better grip
- Both poyester pile and tricot lining for best comfort and warmth
- Wrist adjustment and elastic at cuff
- String with hook to attach gloves to jacket or coverall
Functions:Adjustable cuffFabric mappingGlove security stringReinforced areasSilicon Grip