Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Padded coverall in plyamid weave, Water and windproof, all seams taped
- Adjustable sleeve and leg ends. Snow gaitor at leg end
- Detachable hood with detachable syntethic fur
- One zip pocket at chest and two pocket on leg with snap button.
- Reflective details for safety
Functions:Adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsAdjustable under foot strapsAdjustable waistChin guardDetach hoodDetach synthetic furElastic leg hem with anti-slip bandErgonomic cutExtend sizeGlove security loopInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeInside gaiterLeg width adjustmentReflectiveZipper with cover at front