Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Waterproof cap with waterproof liner. Padded.
- Fabric mix of soft polyester weave and galon fabric at top of head.
- Soft pile lining inside and at fold up flap.
- See trough cap peak that can be fold down for playful inspiration.
- Reflective details at back and hood peak.
Functions:Adjustable chin strapEar flapsFabric mappingReflective detailsTransparant hood peakWaterproof liner inside
- Material: 100% polyester, outer fabric 100% polyester and top panel 100% Galon® (polyurethane).