Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- Warm, padded youth parkas with wateproof fabric and all seams taped
- Detachable hood with detachable fake fur
- Soft and warming polyester pile inside hood and back of jacket
- Cuffs with thumbhole at sleeve edge for better insulation and warmth
- Waist adjustment, Napoleon pocket, inside pocekt and two fron pockets
Functions:2way frontzipAdjustable hemAdjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsChin guardDetach hoodDetach synthetic furInner stash pocketInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeNapoleon pocketZipper with cover at front