Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years leater Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped.
- Warm parka in soft polyester weave with decorative pleates at back waist.
- Reflective details in black at yoke and sleeve adjusters. Reflective threads in fur.
- Soft jersey inside collar for comfort.
- Mesh lining at armholes for ventialtion.
Functions:Adjustable hemAdjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsChin guardDetach hoodDetach synthetic furExtend sizeInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeReflective detailsZipper with cover at front