Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
What we know best – 100% waterproofness. Everything from the fabric, to the design, construction and details of the garment is made with our knowledge in how to create True waterproofness. All our products with STORMsystem™ are made to withstand the harshest weather conditions and will keep you dry from the outside elements.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped. Padded parka.
- Parka with clean lines and integrated pockets with button closure and napoleon pocket under front placket for secure storage.
- Outer fabric in polyester and cotton mix weave with a soft peached surface.
- A-shaped fit to middle tigh and backdrop. Cosy pile lining inside body back and hood.
- Reflective threads in synthetic fur at hood.
Functions:Adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsButton up pocketflapsChin guardDetach hoodDetach synthetic furInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeNapoleon pocketReflective detailsZipper with cover at front