Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped. Padded parka.
- Parka with two patch on pockets at front with hand warming function from the side.
- Outer fabric in dull look polyester weave with soft touch and light feeling.
- Short parka in regular fit with pleat at front body and backdrop with fish tail at back.
- Reflective threads in synthetic fur at hood.
Functions:Adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsButton up pocketflapsChin guardDetach hoodDetach synthetic furInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeReflective detailsZipper with cover at front