Didriksons is a family business based in Sweden since 1913 when Julius and Hanna Didrikson began producing workwear for the fishermen in Grundsund, on the edge of Sweden’s western coast. Today, a hundred years later Didriksons is a Scandinavia’s biggest brand of rainwear and functional garments. Didriksons basic principle – making functional clothing that keeps you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
Company works constantly to reduce their environmental impact, and leave as small a footprint as possible behind them.
- 100% water- and windproof. All seams taped. Padded parka.
- Parka with straight loose look and warming pile lining inside body back and inside hood.
- Outer fabric in polyester and cotton mix weave with a soft peached surface.
- Straight fit with raglan sleeve insertion for good movability and longer backpanel with slits at sides.
- Napoleon pocket under front placket for secure storage.
Functions:Adjustable hoodAdjustable sleeve endsButton up pocketflapsChin guardDetach hoodExtra protective peakInside elastic cuffs with thumbholeNapoleon pocketZipper with cover at front